March 11, 2014

Living Room Style Board

This spring I will be revamping my living room. I looked at a lot of different color combos and decided on yellow, teal, and grey.

Teal, yellow, and grey living room


Blue light / Drum shaped lamp shade / Laura ashley lamp, $270 / Jonathan Adler gray chevron throw blanket / Ceramic serving tray / Graham Brown home decor / Graham Brown home decor / New Growth Designs orchid flower arrangement / Better Homes and Gardens small item storage / Velvet throw pillow / Pier 1 Imports teal home decor / White pillar candle / Crate and Barrel yellow home decor / Pier 1 Imports ivory table / CB2 beanbag furniture / Weathered table, $595 / Lacquer side table / Nance Carpet and Rug 12 ft. x 15 ft. Beige Unbound Carpet Remnant / IKEA HOVÅS Sofa cover, Gobo white / H&M Felted cushion cover, $6.71

When I first made this style board a few weeks ago, I was planning on painting my living room. I just don't think that is going to be doable right now. So, I will be keeping my off white walls instead of the grey ones. I think this will still work.

I have already begun to accumulate some of these items. 

Some I already had:
  1. Canvas couch (Rooms to Go)
  2. Teal table (Target)
  3. Grey pouf (Target)
  4. Record Player (Mom)
  5. 2 Candlestick holders (Pottery Barn)
  6. Standing lamp (JC Penney)
And some I have picked up over the last few weeks:
  1. Grey pillow (Tuesday Morning) 
  2. Set of 2 mustard pillows (Homegoods)
  3. Grey chevron throw (Tuesday Morning)
  4. 3 Chalkboard baskets (Walmart)
  5. Unfinished wood storage bench (AC Moore - will need to be painted white)
  6. Unfinished tray (AC Moore - needs to be painted teal)
The items I still need:
  1. Teal pillow (will be either be crocheting or sewing)
  2. Side table (might be painting the one I have white)
  3. Yellow and white rug (will be crocheting)
  4. Cushion for bench (will be sewing)
  5. 2 large yellow candles
  6. Coffee table
  7. Table lamp
  8. Teal lampshade
  9. Yellow flowers and vase
I am also going to need some wall art and to paint my TV stand, small cabinet, and wicker chair. It is going to be a very busy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting my little old blog and leaving me a comment!