February 26, 2014

Yarn Along

I am slowly but surely getting my craft juices flowing again. I am doing well with smaller projects, so I think I'll stick with them, for now. 

This little piggy is going to my cousin's new baby girl in Pittsburgh. Isn't she cute?! Once I add the tie to the top, it will be transformed into a bib and all ready to go!


I used the free piggy bib pattern from the Lion Brand Yarn website. I switched up the pattern a little and went with circular ears instead of pointy ones. I also decided to give her sleepy eyes and embroidered eyelashes, which instantly turned her into a girl pig.

It was a really simple pattern, which turned out super cute! I might have to make another one to use up the rest of my pink yarn.


I am currently reading Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I have had this book checked out from the library almost all winter. I don't know why, but I have been dragging my feet with reading it, until yesterday when I was notified that Cress, Book 3 of the series is ready for me to pick up. I've got to get Scarlet read before I can start Cress, and with 68 people on the waiting list at the library I can't take too long.

Linking to Yarn Along.

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word. Too cute. That could make a really cute purse or eye shade for sleeping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that bib is sooooo adorable. Your cousin is very lucky as is her daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you visiting my little old blog and leaving me a comment!