February 25, 2014

Clean Eating Monday - Mashed Cauliflower

I am really not a fan of cauliflower, so when someone told me about this I was very hesitant to try it. Let me just say, it is amazing! In just a few minutes, you'll have a much healthier side dish than mashed potatoes.

Mashed Cauliflower

Ingredients
1 large head of cauliflower
4-6 tbsps of plain Greek yogurt
Ground black pepper to taste

Directions
1. Rinse and separate the cauliflower into florets.
2. Boil cauliflower florets for 10 minutes or until tender.
3. Place florets in a food processor or mixer.
4. Add 4 tbsps of Greek yogurt and pepper to taste.
5. Blend cauliflower, yogurt, and pepper for a few seconds. If not creamy enough, add another couple of tbsps of yogurt and blend a few more seconds until smooth and creamy.

Makes 6 servings


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE mashed cauliflower!! I've never added the yogurt--it's always been creamy enough without it. So glad you liked it, too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you visiting my little old blog and leaving me a comment!