January 5, 2014

2014 Reading Challenge - Shakespeare Reading Challenge


This reading challenge runs from 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014. You can join at any time. It is being hosted by caffeinatedlife.net.

Any of William Shakespeare’s works are acceptable–his plays and his sonnets–so long as it is a text. No movie or television adaptations or theatre performances (unless you read the text first and then watched an adaptation…that’s okay).

I am choosing:
1-4 plays: Occasional theatre-goer 

1. Coriolanus
2.
3.
4.

I'm about halfway done with Coriolanus. I am reading it before I go and see the National Theatre's live performance starring Tom Hiddleston. I have read rave reviews about the performance, so I am really excited that I got a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting my little old blog and leaving me a comment!