January 21, 2014

14 in 2014 Stashbuster Challenge - 1 skein down, 13 to go!


I used up 1 whole skein of yarn on this cowl that I finished last night. Yippee! That makes 1 skein down and 13 to go in my 14 in 2014 Stashbuster Challenge!

I bought 3 skeins of neon pink yarn last year from AC Moore's value bin. Thanks to the terrible lighting last night, this picture doesn't show just how neon this cowl is. It is BRIGHT! I have no idea what kind of yarn it is other than it is acrylic. It is kind of thick and rough, though, so this isn't going to be a very soft cowl. But, I really like the way it hangs down, so it won't be tight like last week's cowl.

I still have 2 skeins left, so I'm thinking maybe a pair of matching gloves? Or an '80s hair bow? We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting my little old blog and leaving me a comment!